Trip Reservation Policies
Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance
We strictly adhere to our cancellation policies as explained on your (or your group organizer’s) reservation form.
Plan for the unexpected with Travel Insurance. We’ve contracted very good coverage for your trip. Estimate about 6%-7% of your trip cost. Kids 17 and under are usually no extra charge.
Multi-Day Rafting/Hiking Trips
- A nonrefundable deposit of 50% will hold your space for any of the multi-day rafting trip.
- If you need to cancel for any reason we will refund your 50% deposit outside of 90 days before the trip. Inside of 90 days before the trip there is no refund. This is why suggest purchasing Trip Insurance.
- Because of the need to obtain river permits, schedule rafting guides, and provide the type of adventure you’re reserving, all deposits and balance payments are nonrefundable in case of cancellation within 90 days.
- Money will not be refunded for any reason including but not limited to weather, forest fires, medical emergencies, property disasters, or work-related issues.
- Guests are strongly advised to invest in trip cancellation insurance such as Travel Insured.
- A minimum of two guests are required to run any multi-day rafting trip, although they do not need to be in the same party.
- All rafting trip participants are required to sign a liability waiver acknowledging the inherent risks in a whitewater experience. This waiver will be e-mailed to you upon booking; sign and return the waiver before your trip.
Day Rafting Trips
- Trip payment in full is required to hold your space for your rafting day trip package.
- You may cancel outside of 24 hours for our day trips and get a full refund
- A minimum of two guests is required to run a day rafting trip. If the trip is booked with guests on it a minimum of just 1 person can add to the one day or half day trip.
- All rafting trip participants are required to sign a liability waiver acknowledging the inherent risks in a whitewater experience. We will email our waiver to you upon booking. Please fill our waiver out and return it to us before your trip.